Build Date: 13.05.2019
- + ADvantage views now use NSLayoutConstraints
- + ADvantage banners now have SSL enabled by default
- + Deprecated didUpdateLayoutTo method for didUpdateBannerHeightTo
- (void)advantage:(nonnull ADvantage \*)advantage didUpdateLayoutTo:(CGRect)rect
- (void)advantage:(nonnull ADvantage \*)advantage didUpdateBannerHeightTo:(CGFloat)height
- = Bugfix for cornerAD sometimes losing tap recognizer
- = Bugfix for sensors only sending data once
A known apple bug with CMMotionManager in the newest devices is triggering a warning that it is being used in a background thread even if it is called in the mainthread.
Build Date: 07.12.2018
- = Hot-fix for understitial flickering
Build Date: 28.11.2018
- + Added new feature Corner Ad
- + Added ADvantage to CocoaPods
pod 'ADvantage', '~> 220.127.116.11'
- + ADvantage dynamic framework now has full support of Bitcode
- = Hot-fix on requestAd process to avoid possible crashes
- = Multiple improvements in the code for better performance
Build Date: 10.08.2018
- = Hot-fix for possible crash while requesting a new Ad
Build Date: 06.06.2018
- + Added, basic support for SmartAdServer
Build Date: 23.05.2018
- = Adjusted version number to be Apple compliant (x.x.x)
- + Added a script file in case users does not have one to strip a fat framework when releasing
Build Date: 16.05.2018
- + Added .dSYM file to help on debugging future problems
- = Patch to avoid unnecessary exception calls when on debug mode
Build Date: 29.03.2018
- + ADvantage now is a dynamic framework.
- + Implemented new dispose method.
- + Added sensitive targeting parameters filter.
- = Hot-fix for audio issues related to in app sounds.
- = Hot-fix for bluetooth callbacks.
- = Hot-fix for unexpected memory leaks.
- = NFC was causing some issues, so it is removed on this version.
Build Date: 19.02.2018
- = Hot-Fix Multiple Responsive layout functionality
Build Date: 15.02.2018
- = Hot-Fix Responsive layout functionality
Build Date: 14.12.2017
- = Hot-Fix audio session collision
Build Date: 04.12.2017
- + Fixed MRaid Major bug
= iOS 10: You now need to add the following keys to your Info.plist file, otherwise Apple will reject your binary. If an ad needs to access e.g. the Calendar or needs to save a picture, iOS will first display your defined message as an alert to ask the user for permission.
- = Updated podspec, missing frameworks
Build Date: 24.11.2017
- = Updated Permission mechanism (NFC, Bluetooth)
Build Date: 23.11.2017
- + Added max publisher ad space size (for understitial banners Read more...
- + Added new targeting parameters (NFC, Bluetooth, Volume info, GPS)
- + Supported MRAID 3.0
- + Added Support for iPhone X
- + Added Support for iOS 11
- + Enabled Bitcode
- = Fixed minor bugs
Build Date: 09.05.2017
- Fixed a rare crash that occured when the advertising identifier unexpectedly returned nil
Build Date: 28.03.2017
- Social ads support
- Minor structural improvements
- Moved some cleanup code to the main thread to assure thread safeness
- Fixed a viewport issue that prevented centering ads correctly in some cases
- Fixed a bug where tel: wasn’t working as expected in some cases
- Fixed a bug where the didClose delegate wasn’t called upon destroyAd by a programmatic ad
Build Date: 17.11.2016
- Programmatic ads support
- iOS 10 support
- Added isLoaded BOOL as a convenience property to the ADvantage class
- Improved plugin detection (MRAID, ADvantage)
- Structural improvements
- iOS 10: If you’re using registerCustomUrlSchemes, please make sure to call it right after initializing your ADvantage instance. This is a requirement now related to Content-Security-Policy.
iOS 10: You now need to add the following keys to your Info.plist file, otherwise Apple will reject your binary. If an ad needs to access e.g. the Calendar or needs to save a picture, iOS will first display your defined message as an alert to ask the user for permission.
Deployment Target iOS 9.0 +
- The Contacts framework is now a requirement
- Fixed a bug where a URL redirect wouldn’t work
- Fixed a bug where custom plugins wouldn’t work
- Fixed a bug where didFailWithError and didLoad (AVLoadedWithoutAd) were both called
- Fixed a bug where interacting with text in the ad view was possible sometimes (disabled callouts)
- Fixed a bug where MRAID interstitials would appear broken upon rotation
- Fixed a bug where under certain circumstances resources of an ad were not loaded correctly
Build Date: 07.07.2016
- Fixed two very rare crashes that only happened under specific circumstances.
Build Date: 15.07.2016
- Fixed a retain cycle which caused a rare crash
Build Date: 06.07.2016
- Fixed a rare crash that happened when the ad server replied with a bad response coupled with no campaign
Build Date: 31.05.2016
- Fixed a crash that only happened on iOS 8 under specific circumstances with a new feature introduced in v18.104.22.168
Build Date: 17.05.2016
- Fixed a very rare crash that happened when detecting the active plugin of a creative
Build Date: 03.05.2016
- Removed __weak from deprecated ADvantage methods in order to avoid compile errors since Xcode 7.3
Build Date: 21.04.2016
- Replaced the UIWebView with the WKWebView
- Default WKWebView body margins are always set to 0
- ADvantage is fully thread safe
- Fixed some MRAID issues and improved functionality
- Changed interstitial flow to give you more control over the interstitial and when to display it
- Updated deprecated code in the SDK that affected interstitial functionality
- Interstitials and other pop ups are now always displayed on the top most ViewController
- showInterstitialAfterLoaded is now deprecated
- transparentInterstitial is now deprecated. Interstitial/Preload background (empty, unused space by the creative) is transparent by default. Please set the background via yourADvantageInstance.view.backgroundColor
- All ADvantage init methods that require you to pass a ParentViewController are now deprecated. These methods are still functional, but will be removed in a future release. Please use the new init methods without the ParentViewController parameters.
- Implemented native story telling ads. Your creatives can now communicate with each other through your ADvantage instances and for example coordinate animated advertisements across multiple ad spaces.
- Implemented layout types for ADvantage banners. Responsive layouts now calculate and set the ADvantage view height automatically. Please keep in mind that in order for this feature to properly work, the creative should follow our HTML 5 guidelines and should be set up according to our creative developer documentation
- Implemented a feature that allows you to add and listen for custom url schemes for in-app deep linking or anything else you’d want to use it for. This allows your ad to directly communicate with your app.
- Added console logging system that you can turn on and off
- Refactored code
- Optimised ad server and license server request flows
Build Date: 28.10.2015
- Added HTTPS support
- Enhanced error handling (didFailWithError callback enhancement)
- Fixed a rarely occurring and minor Understitial bug
- Dropped iOS 7 support
Build Date: 05.08.2015
- Removed AFNetworking
- iOS 6 support removed from Source
- Support for inRead and Parallax Ads
- Support for Pressure sensor
- Access to the battery level and status
New Targeting Parameters added
- Battery level and status
- sensor availability (GPS, Accelerometer, ...)
- Users Language Setting
Build Date: 24.06.2015
- Improved Memory management
- Improved stability
- Added Pedometer sensors for the creative developers
- Added flag to prevent scrolling behavior inside of the ads (see FAQ entry)
- Optimizations for targeting parameters for the Adition Adserver
Build Date: 23.09.2014
- MRAID 2.0 optimizations
- Updates for iOS 8 (see FAQ entry)
- Replaced deprecated functions
- Close button area is now separated from the close indicator
- Some functions are now explicitly executed on the main thread
- Improved URL encoding
Added and modified a set of Ad server parameters
- Changed prf["..."] to prf[...] for Profile Targeting
- Added ADDeviceSubtype for even more precise Device Targeting e.g. "iPad4,1"
Build Date: 30.07.2014
- Added x86_64 architecture for simulator library
- Take iOS user's ad tracking preferences into account when AdIdentifier is requested
Added a set of new Ad server parameters
- ADos for better Device Targeting e.g. iPhone, iPad, Android ...
- ADosversion for better Device Version Targeting e.g. 4.4.2 or 7.1
- prf["..."] versions for ADosversion, ADvantageVersion and ADDate
Build Date: 18.06.2014
- Minor improvement for some ad servers if there are not using SiteIDs.
- Fix Loading Indicator - some creatives when they are using iframes the loading indicator is still shown
- Added a set of new Ad server parameters
** ADDate for better Second Screen Targeting
Build Date: 08.05.2014
- Small customization to close resized Ad before requesting new ad.
Build Date: 23.04.2014
- Minor bug fixes related to requestAd was not working after no respond from Servers.
Build Date: 16.04.2014
- Passbook functionality integrated, from now on developer need to import PassKit.framework to the app.
- Open AppStore in app functionality implemented.
- Store picture functionality to user photo library
- didResizeTo delegate is calling now in case of closing of resized banner as well.
- minor bug fixes related to getCallBackDelegate
- Add more targeting parameters to Adserver url
- Bigger close button area for interstitials
Build Date: 24.03.2014
- Fix possible crashes caused by DidFailLoad from web view and DidFailWithError.
Build Date: 20.03.2014
- Remove bouncing from web view
- Fix Landscape Interstitial